Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bird Houses


Good Evening, another busy day in my world, was a good day, friends, work, shopping,dentist (ugh), and crafting this evening always a good day for that. I have been asked to do a few decorating things for the LSS here. So since we are to have spring soon, I hope. I thought some cute little bird houses, I am to make some cards to go along with this cool Spring/Easter paper from American Crafts and Echo Park.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon, I am going to try and fit in a few cards with this paper line too. Happy Crafting!









Supplies:
Paper~Echo Park-Springtime, American Crafts-Hello Sunshine, Cardstock. Accessories~Birdhouse Template-Papertreyink, Ribbon, Bird, Stampin Up Leaf Punch, Spellbinders, Butterfly Punch, Foam Squares Popups!

2 comments:

  1. theses are away to cute,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH how cute r these?!? Those are awesome girlie! I'm sure the store will love them! Very spring feeling to them.

    ReplyDelete