Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Send a card


Good Evening, just finished up a card challenge, and thought I would post this before bedtime. Been chatting with my good friend Lori while she crafts too...over the cyber waves...thanks friend.
I seen that Picture Perfect Creations was doing a sketch this week, and had to be apart of that. So cool, thanks Megan, you rock, then over at Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo well lets say interesting color challenge. I struggled, but this is what I came up with.
Have a great night!




Supplies: Paper~Bravo Burgundy, Real Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White. Stamps~Totally Stampalicious. Ink~Versafine Black. Accessories~Pearls, Nesties, Embossing Folders, Foam Square Pop-Ups! Clear Embossing Powder, Various Markers.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Leanne..you didn't make it look like you struggled AT ALL! LOL..She's so funny - you did an amazing job showcasing both challenges! WTG friend. Thanks for joining in at SPCC AND PPC this week :)

    Lori - SP Color Diva
    - PPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...LOL...she is soooo stinkin cute!!! This is a gorgeous card Leanne and she just makes me smile! The textures are awesome. Way to Rock out our first sketch at PPC and the colors of SPCC. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,I love your card. It is so funny! Great uses of the layout.
    Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week with your great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with our new sketch girl!! The card looks fantastic! I love the card!! And I agree, cards are waay better than phone calls! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete