Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life is Good

Good Evening, another cold one out there tonight, but darn hot in here, might need shorts and t-top soon. I didn't do what I thought I was going to do today, but this worked out better I think. I have had these canvas frames for awhile now, and just wasn't sure what to do with them, so when Brian (hubby) and I was out and all dressed up in October, we got our friends to take these photos. It was fun, as Brian just tilted his head at the right time. He was being silly just before that though, like normal. I am not completely finished with these, I have the hinges for them yet, and then I will take another shot of them. Anyway, have a great night. Do something you like, and stay warm.
Chow, and thanks for stopping by!
This one is 10 x 10!


This one is 8 x 8!


Supplies:
Canvas Frames, Ink~SU-Chocolate Chip, Bling Pearls, Ribbon, Brads, Flowers, Tim Holtz, Paper is from a package I got years ago, no name, or I can't find it, Spellbinders, Glue Dots, Adhesive, Pop-Up Foam squares.

2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH girlfriend....these are sooooo pretty! You never cease to amaze me Leanne. You rock! I can't wait to see them in person :) WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEANNE, LEANNE, LEANNE! This is soooooooo I mean soooooooo stunningly beautiful. OMGOSH...I love, love the color and the way you added the bling with the color and the ribbon oh my! Your creativity knows no bounds. Love it!! THanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete