Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank You-Friends!

G'day everyone, another nice morning here, a bit smokey still from the BC fires. But some sun mixed in there too.
I made this card yesterday, but I didn't have a monitor yesterday morning, woke up and turn my computer on, and nothing but a black screen, there was no light, nothing. So I didn't know what to do. Hubby was in town, and he came home with a cable, and we hooked it up to my TV in here. Darn this is great, nice big monitor now. I have a 3 year warranty on the monitor so just waiting now to see what they are going to do for me.
Anyway onto my card, not much of a color challenge, just liked something pink, and bright. I was away on the long weekend to a outdoor music festival, and I spent the mornings with friends, so I thought I would send her this Thank You card. I found the idea from the Scrapbook Trends Magazine-Create Stamping. I haven't done any sewing on my cards for a very long time, and when my friend Lori was up here she was sewing and I thought hey, this is cool, I could do it too. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Here is my card:
Recipe:
Paper~SU-Melon Mambo,Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, DP-Pattern Packs II.
Ink~SU-Chocolate Chip. Stamps~SU-Watercolor Trio. Accessories~Brads, Flowers, MS border Punch, Pearls, Ribbon, Button, Foam Pop Ups, Sewing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you put this to-gether.Very pretty.WTGG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I saw this the other day, but blogger wouldn't let me post for some reason and I was so excited and gaga over this card. It is beautiful and the best thank you card to a friend. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete