Friday, July 16, 2010

Mexico Pages

Another beautiful afternoon here...could be a bit warmer, but I'll take it. We are
going to my sisters later this afternoon, so I thought I better show you what I've been creating this past few days. I went to visit my friend this week, and so I took some scrap booking materials and this is what I came up with.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend!
Supplies: Paper~My Mind's Eye-Bloom & Grow, SU Pumpin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Green Galore, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Bordering Blue, Real Red, Really Rust, Night of Navy, Glorious Green. Stamps~Flourishes, Little Yellow Bicycle. Ink~SU-Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie. Accessories~Various Punches, Dauber for inking edges, Rub-On, Charms, Cricut Cartridges.

3 comments:

  1. Great pages!! Love the color scheme and you have some wonderful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow my friend! Those are beautiful - as always! I can't wait to see this album in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE LAYOUTS ROCK!!! I love the colors you are choosing and the way you layed out each page. Your rock!!

    ReplyDelete