Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Easel Flower Card

Good Windy Afternoon, wicked day again, no snow/rain here yet, but heard other places sure got some moisture. We just have cold temps, brrr! I have my candles going, nice and toasty, smells great in my craft room. I seen this cool color challenge at Moxie Fab World (Tuesday Trigger) the purse is bright and fun colors. Then stopped over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and thought this would work for the Easel Card I wanted to make. Thanks for stopping by, now I better do some work, before my husband/bossman fires me. Have a great day, stay warm!


Supplies:
Paper~Garden Green, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery. Ink~VersaFine Onyx Black, SU Markers. Stamps~SU Morning Soft, SU Whimsical Words. Accessories~Cuttlebug Embosing Folders, Foam Pop-Ups!, Pearls, Ribbon, SU Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder.

10 comments:

  1. Leanne, this is a gorgeous card, love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love how you used the side element as a spotlight - very creative. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love easel cards! your embossed morning glories look wonderful on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, an easel card. Been meaning to make one of those soon. Your card look great. I love how you've interpreted the sketch on this. The spotlight on the your flowers is a nice added touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo pretty! I love the embossing details on the flower. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card. You did a beautiful job on it.WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool color challenge and fun idea to use the easel technique for this beautiful flower image! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
    Jessica, TMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful easel card! I need to try one of these.... You really rocked these challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, I love this easel card too!! Your colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Leanne! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete