Monday, March 22, 2010

Cake Birthday Card

Good Evening, I didn't do too much today, well worked, and then my friends were hanging out today, and thought of me and sent me this cool blog challenge, and well with the other two I already looked at I thought I could do something with, well that was all it took. Hope you had a great day doing something you like. Thanks for stopping by.
1. Mojo Monday Challenge #131
2. Scrapmasters Paradise Color Combo Challenge
#40

Something with birthday, cake and Cricut, thanks for this cool Challenge.
Here is what I came up with:


Supplies:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Pretty in Pink, Unknown DP, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Cuttlebug-Embossing Folders, Ribbon, Spellbinders Labels, Pearls, pop-ups, Cricut - Stamping Cartridge

16 comments:

  1. OMGOSH that is a cool card! I *love* that big cake!! :o) I'm glad you were able to make something with that challenge - Tamie and I thought of you right away!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leanne! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at SPCC!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cake and the way and DSP is fantastic. OH, and the way you did your ribbon...awesome!!! Congrat's on rocking out another birthday card my friend. Congrat's on your TOP 5 card last week, it was a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the cake!!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and great color combo. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! that cake is perfect :D
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOH, I've not seen that cake! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card- that cake is really cool! Terrific job with the color combo! Yhank you for joining us at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute!! Thanks so much for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great birthday card. THe giant cake is fabulous. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card!!
    I like the cake, and the way that you put the sentiment is great

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER cute card ! Love the little slider with the ribbon ! Great idea ! Thanks for stopping by the BBTB2 blog site !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love what you did with the SPCC colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, love the DP and cake. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete