Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Insert of the Baby Album

Hello again, just working on this baby album, thought I would put two on at a time, instead of the whole album. I am so proud and happy that my two dear friends, Lori and Tamie had an exciting day, craft wise. Always like them days. Way to go girls. We had a Birthday supper/vist with friends and family last night for my hubby, so today, it was back at the crafts. Hope you like these, and thanks for stopping by...

Recipe:
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, DP
Accessories: Hodgepodge, Brads, Chocolate Chip Marker, Pink and Brown Ribbon, Cricut Cartridge - Calligraphy Collection
Recipe:
Paper: DP, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, So Saffron, Going Gray
Ink: Van Dyke Brown
Accessories: Brads, Pink, Brown, Pink Ribbon, Foam Pop-Up, Cricut Cartridge - Plantin SchoolBook, Stamping, Glue Dots, Dauber to ink edges

7 comments:

  1. *mouth hung open*

    Leanne, these 2 pages are absolutely GORGEOUS! Now I understand what you meant about all the stars! I LOVE THEM! Very cool girlie...makes me want a cricut machine LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win. These pages are great. Lv them. Cann't wait for the next two. way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies...I am thinking of the next pages as we speak...till then...happy craftn'

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are STUNNING. I love everything about them. How do you decide on the colors and layouts? They are always perfect. Leanne you are one talented artist with paper. Like Lori my *jaw hit the floor and is still there* at your stunning work.

    I am sure glad that you are enjoying your blog...you are doing an awesome job...woot, woot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tamie, I just found this pack of DP paper, called K&Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl, and went with it, so I added some solid CS and went with it. Thanks for the comments..you are so sweet. I am going to work some more today. So will try and put another few on soon. Hugs! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Stars and moon's!!!!!!!!! Way to cute!!!
    Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Ditto what everyone else already said! :)

    ReplyDelete